Sunday, June 17, 2012

Seanchan Hunter

Having already gone through the character creation process, I'll briefly summarize the differences when creating a character on Seanchan Side.

After choosing my (appropriate!) name, password and gender, I was given a list of 6 homelands to choose from. Similar to Light Side, there is no information given as to the differences between homelands, so I chose the first option: Seandar. I then was asked to choose my class. Unlike Light Side, there is no option to choose channeler. The other three options remain: Hunter, Rogue or Warrior. I chose Hunter.

Once I finished making my character, I entered the Circle of Ravens (or CoR). There were a few  hints to help newbies, such as how to get a kit from the Guardian, but in general the degree of help was far more limited than in the Circle of Light.

When I was in the CoL, the mud automatically toggled on the "color" setting to "complete." On seanchan side, this is not done automatically, so I set it myself. It's nice to see things color coded, rather than simply a wall of white text.

Just like on Light Side, the option of entering the Eye of the World is given, as well as warnings that in order to save my equipment, I must rent at an inn. With my brand new Guardian kit in hand and a sense of adventure in my heart, I head off to the Eye of the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment