Thursday, June 21, 2012

Blown away

Well, I've only been at this a short time, but my page views have almost doubled! I've had 45 visitors so far today. I never thought anyone would really care about my little blog, but people seem interested. Thanks for visiting and making my day!

I'm still statting, and if you want to see how that's going, you can check out my Homelands Database in the right sidebar. My Eye of the World map is coming along nicely, though the wildlife in the south part of the zone is a lot tougher than the rest, so I'm not sure if my poor level 1-3 self can handle it! I may have to wait until I have a character I'm happy with to complete the map.

I wanted to share something I found out yesterday. I was told it was "FOFY", which means find out for yourself, but, as the nice person who told me said, "sharing is caring." So I'd like to share!

In the Eye of the World, there is a peddler that walks around. It turns out, if you ask him nicely for his special deals, he will give a newbie a small pouch with a light and some food in it. If you ask him to list his wares for you, he'll tell you what he sells, though I'll warn you, his prices seem somewhat inflated. You can buy similar items from the grocer for much less. Also, the peddler only does this for Light Side newbies. Seanchan newbies are out of luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment