Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Clans

Yesterday, I had a conversation with Janielle and Protus about clans. There are many clans, on all three sides, that you can join when you are level 25-30. Some are awesome and secret, like the Wolfbrothers or Kin, while others are military organizations, such as the Companions or the Lion Warden. Some clans are for more advanced players, while others are good for newbies (Janielle suggested the Red Eagles or the Lion Wardens as a great starter clan.)

Here is a list of available clans from in the game:
Current clans are:
------------------
Ahf'frait              Dha'vol                Dhai'mon              
Ghar'ghael             Ko'bal                 Red Ajah              
Green Ajah             Yellow Ajah            Blue Ajah             
Gray Ajah              Brown Ajah             White Ajah            
Dragonsworn            Wolfbrother            White Tower           
Gaidin                 Child of Light         Hand of Light         
Legion of Unity        Black Talon            Kin                   
Forrester              Lion Warden            Iron Fist             
Wisdom                 Watchers               Gleeman               
Illian Companion       Deathwatch             Morat'raken           
Morat'torm             Thiefbane              Shienaran Lancer      
Red Eagle              Myrddraal              Defender of the Stone 
Saldaean Cavalry       Rising Sun             Civil Watch           
Sword and Hand         Valon Guard            Dreadlord             
Winged Guard           Illuminator            Wall Guard            
Imperial Army          Seanchan Imperial GuardMandarb a'Shar        
White Leopards        

I believe that it's not exactly accurate, so if you have some information regarding clans, please leave a comment below or email with the information!

In addition, I think it would be really helpful to have a page with information about individual clans, so if you are a member of a clan and would like to explain what your clan is about and perhaps how people would go about joining your clan, please mail me the information and I'll begin adding the information to the blog.

In the meantime, I'm working on getting Hudson to level 25 so I can join the Lion Wardens!

6 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Just want to say i love your blog and keep up the good work. This is exactly what the game needs to boost the numbers somewhat. I started playing the game after what most old "oldbies" would call the glory days, but i still remember there being 120+ players on lightside alone. Most of all I want to welcome you to the game!
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tom :). I've had a great time playing and if my experiences encourage someone else to begin playing, then that's awesome!

      Delete
  2. This blog is awesome! I started on June 28, just last Thursday, and I've used this site a ton. Thanks for your help, and if I can help in any way, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I'm so glad I was able to help someone! Thanks Chris :). I'm always open to suggestion, submissions, help, etc! Anything you want to contribute is more than welcome! You can even write a guest article if you want :). It'd be really cool to have another newbie perspective!

      Delete
  3. Hola again, I don't know if you want this info here or in a mail, but I'm a member of several clans, a few of which I'd be able to tell you about in detail. Zevron, as you know me by, is a member of the Imperial Army. I also have characters in 3 more clans, the Winged Guards (My first clan and a great clan to start out in), the Gleemen, and the White Tower. The latter of the 3 I would not feel comfortable telling you about, as there's been a lot changing lately and I haven't been active on that character, but feel free to mail me on the forums (mails would be answered fastest when addressed to zevron) and I'll be more than happy to tell you all I know about the "Wingers" and the "IA".

    Ho Feckless Giant! Avast! Avaunt! En Gaurde!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can either mail me on Hudson on the forums or send it to my email at wotmudnewb@gmail.com. I would definitely love whatever information you could share about those clans! Thanks :)

      Delete