Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Statting

Today, I've been doing a lot of "statting." Which is to say that I get to level 3 and then start all over again.

Unlike other games where you can perhaps choose your characters attributes, or they unlock as you gain in levels, your stats are given to you at level 3. Many times they are less than desirable. Fortunately, there is a "restat" command that resets your character to level 1 and allows you to try again.

Because of the variety of homelands, classes and races, I have begun a spreadsheet detailing my statting efforts. You can find that in the page list in the right sidebar. It is fairly sparse at the moment, but it will be populated over time.

If you are interested in contributing to the homeland database spreadsheet, please contact me at wotmudnewb@gmail.com

I will also have a map of the Eye of the World available sometime today or tomorrow, hopefully both in .jpeg format as well as .mdb format for mud clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment