Thursday, July 5, 2012

PK

I finally pk'd. I was on my trolloc and Skraggle was helping me exp when all of a sudden we smelled a horse. For those that don't know (I didn't!), you can tell when humans are around because you can smell their horses when you type "where." Soon, we came across Chemuel. Now, I am level 13 and Skraggle was level 16 so I thought we would run away, but we didn't! Skraggle bashed Chemuel and we fought him for a while until he was critical and he ran away.

 Then Koy came, but he is a master with daggers and did a LOT of damage to me so we ran back to the city. After that, Equitant came out to fight them. He got Koy to critical and we came back to help, but soon a master channeler (an Aes Sedai!) named Arial came. She almost killed me, but I was able to get back to the city (thanks to the map Uvall gave me!) and I lived.

My hands were shaking. I was so excited. I thought we were going to kill someone, but we didn't. But we got them to critical and I was at critical. It was crazy!! Thank goodness Skraggle was there to lead me around and help me. I can't wait to fight again! So far, there is nothing as exhilarating in this game than seeing someone with a color and stars around their name.

What about you? What was your first pk like? Leave a comment and share! :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds like a LOT of fun, just recently started leveling up a Trolloc so hopefully ill get to have some fun like this soon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Soon, we'll take over the world! :D

      Delete
    2. heh, that pk sounded great man. wait until the shakes of your first solo kill, too!

      my first pk was actually sameside pk. i was following someone around for exp when the known darkfriend Torit showed up and my exp partner decided to give him a fight. I joined in, of course, but not knowing what was really going on i got stabbed to death fastlike. I was shaking for quite a while after that :P

      Delete
    3. Yeah, it was pretty amazing :D. I think I would have had a heart attack if we actually killed someone lol.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, PK is always a blast. The shaking is part of it, and does go away after a while of playing (you should have seen me try to explain it to my friends, though - they thought I was crazy), but it's funny - no other game, of any sort, has the same sort of exhilaration that wotmud has. It's one of the reasons why I've been playing for five years, because PK is just so much fun. The fighting here beats anything in prettier games, more modern games, really whatever, and this is just lines of text on a screen!.

    Glad you've found PK at last and enjoyed it, hope to see you around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're definitely right about other games! I've never been this excited about pvp!

      Delete
  3. I thought it was onley me that shakes. Haha. The feeling is something els hay!! I love it. :p

    ReplyDelete