Tuesday, July 3, 2012

More crafting!

I still have not made my sword. However, I'm determined to make it today, whatever the cost! Yesterday, I walked to Arad Doman to make my soap, then realized I needed to make fishoil in Mayene, then head to Tar Valon to make leather straps, then back to Mayene to make the sword.

It didn't happen. By the time I got to Tear, it was time to rent. But today, I shall wield a weapon, gloriously crafted by my own hands.

It's becoming more and more apparent that the best course of action is to develop some sort of system to stockpile supplies, otherwise the process is extremely time consuming. Certain necessary items, such as a cook pot or knife could be stored in the city they're needed and withdrawn when it's time to craft. I think once a person had a handle on all the different ingredients necessary for their craft and how or where to make them, it would be a much quicker process.

In the meantime, I'll begin cobbling together some sort of guide for each guild that will be accessible in the right sidebar. As with the other pages, it will be under construction and open for advice and contributions.

No comments:

Post a Comment