Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fist pumping like a champ!

I can't lie. There may have been a fist pump (or two) yesterday. After 6 hours yesterday and 2 hours the day before, I finally, almost reverently, picked up my shiny, new claymore. I made a sword!! It took a reaaaaaaally long time. I think I can do it faster next time though.

Next up, armor guild! :D

In other news, you'll notice in the right sidebar, I've added a guilds and side trades page. It's under construction, so you won't find all the information there yet, but if you'd like to contribute to the knowledge pool, shoot me an email at wotmudnewb@gmail.com. Also, I spent a considerable amount of time yesterday learning a bit of HTML, so some of  those pages should be easier to navigate now that they have a Table of Contents at the top. As always, this whole project is a work in progress so bear with me.

I'd also like to thank everyone for their continued help and support. My viewership reached an all-time high of 164 views yesterday, so there MIGHT have been another fist pump (or two). So thanks everyone! (And a special thanks to Khahliana who spent a great deal of time helping me both with HTML and with crafting yesterday!)

4 comments:

  1. haha congrats on the awesome new sword :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lol. I don't know how good a claymore actually is in the grand scheme of things, but right now it's my most treasured possession :D

      Delete
  2. its one of the best 2h long swords :D very good for an abs warrior to use and bash with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! That means I'll always be able to get myself a sword :D

    ReplyDelete