Monday, July 16, 2012

Upcoming Blog Features

I hope you guys had as exciting weekend as I did! Not only did I take advantage of 2x exp (Thanks Vivienne!), but I met some great people as well!

I also came up with a few ideas for the blog that I hope you'll be as excited about as I am. Firstly, you may have already noticed the Funnies section in the left sidebar. Each day I will feature a funny comment that was posted in the Funny Quotes thread. If you have a funny you'd like to submit for that section, just email or forum mail it to me for consideration :).

Also, you my have noticed my post on the Players Lounge about my new weekly features, but if you didn't, I'll explain them. On Wednesdays, we will have Wot About You Wednesday. Each week we will feature a prominent and knowledgeable player. They will share a bit about themselves, their clans and some tips for newbies. Our very first feature will be Vivienne this Wednesday, so keep an eye out for that! If you'd like to be considered for a feature, just email or forum mail me!

Lastly, one of the most active forums seems to be the Art of War forum. Pk is an enormous part of this game and the thrill and accomplishment of getting on one of the Top 7 lists should be celebrated! Each Friday, there will be a Lifestyles of the Geared and Listed, featuring highlights of the week in pk and a Movers and Shakers section which will show who has moved up and down on the lists. But for this, I need your help! I need you guys to submit what you think is the greatest pk highlight of the week (so start submitting on Sunday. The deadline will be Thursday night each week.) Maybe, if I can get more levels and start getting good equipment, there can be a prize for the best pk highlight of the week.

So keep an eye out for these great features and get involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment