Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wot About You Wednesday: Gulwinid

Hello everyone! Today's guest is Gulwinid, a member of the Shienarien Lancers.



Thanks for joining us today, Gulwinid! How long have you been a part of the WoTMUD community?

6 years.



What should we know about the player behind Gulwinid?


My name is Lyubomir. I'm from Bulgaria. 28 years old. Working as electrical engineer. When I have time I go out drinking with friends, play football, watch movies, read books, play games from time to time.


What is your most memorable "newbie" experience?

Getting away from Craven inside Caemlyn. Almost had a heart attack IRL.


What is your favorite part of the mud (for example, is it pk, rp, questing, smobbing?)


PK for sure.


What made you decide to join the Lancers?

Always wanted to join that clan when I was a newbie. Northern pk is a huge thing for me, love it.


What's the best thing about your clan?

I love that our location is the main hub for northern pk. Also most of the guys in the clan are great and I get along with them well.


Why should people join your clan?


They should join Lancers if they want to participate in the defense vs all the shadowspawn. Also Lancers are a great place to improve your pk skills.


What should they know before they apply?


They should try to make a home in Fal Dara. Help Lancers with everything they can and try to meet as many clan members as possible.



Favorite ninja turtle?

Rafaello


What is your biggest accomplishment in the game?

Mastering on DS and LS.


What are your goals in the game?

Fading my troll.


You have a gun with one bullet. Stalin and Hitler are standing before you. Which one gets it?

I'd lean them one ofter another and shoot them both.


If you could change one thing about the mud, what would it be?

Get many coders who can make changes when needed.


What advice do you have for newbies just starting out?

Never give up while trying to learn the game.


If your house was on fire and you could only save 3 items, what would you choose?

Wallet, PC, Pants


I like that PC comes before pants! If you have any questions for Gulwinid, leave a comment below and we'll try to get those answered! Check back next week when we'll be talking to Caela, the Red Eagle, and join us tomorrow for part 2 of the Top Ten Things I've Learned While Playing WoTMUD!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a lie, noone ever got away from me in Caemlyn!

    ReplyDelete