Thursday, August 9, 2012

Short but sweet

Today's post will be short, as I have other obligations that will take much of my time today.

I wanted to mention that there was an announcement on the forums about a patch being implemented tomorrow, so the mud will be down starting at 8am PST for around 3 hours, assuming all goes according to plan. You can view this announcement HERE.

In another announcement, Elysia mentioned a weapon's exchange for those people who have rare weapons. You can exchange two weapons of poor quality (so if they are battered or used or whatever the quality is) for a weapon of pristine quality. That will happen on Saturday, Aug. 11 from 3pm EST to about 8pm EST. (Note the varying time zones: Friday's times are PST, Saturday's times are EST). You can view this announcement HERE

As a last piece of "business," I wanted to draw your attention to a really good thread on the Player's Lounge. It's a "Thank You" thread. Sometimes when I read the forums, I get sad because it seems like so many people dislike this game. I can't tell you how great it is to see it from a fresh view, like the whole world is possible! I wish I could share it all with you, but I can't. Anyway, when I came across the "Thank You" thread, it cheered me up. Lots of people are still having fun and the "Thank You" thread is the place to thank the Immortals for their work, or thank your fellow players for something they've done for you. We need this! We need to show those people who feel like the game has let them down that there's so much more left! You just have to find it! So go HERE and thank someone! It'll lift their spirits but also confirm that there are people who still think this game is great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment